Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Take 2

So a few months ago, I decided to start writting a blog. I started an account, started to mess around with it, got confused very easily, and wrote one entry. And then that was it. Everything I stated that I would do in the first blog...never happened and probably will never happen.

A lot has happened since that first entry back in August. I started two new jobs, worked myself to death, gained some wonderful friends, lost some friends, learned whom I could trust and learned why I don't get close to people. I also learned how many wonderful friends I do have and who to keep my mouth shut around. I figured out what was more important to me, got a new job offer, bought a car (with power windows), quit all 4 of my jobs, moved, and started a new job...all within 3 weeks. With everything I have gained and lost in the past 4 months, I also lost a very important person in my life to cancer.

My brain has barely been able to wrap around what has happened in these past 3 weeks and I don't think it will get a chance to do that for at least a few more weeks. Hopefully I will not be the only one reading this blog. If you happen to be reading this, encourage me to keep going! Or I'll give up soon. Bare with me while I learn what I'm doing! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of the blog! You had have a crazy three weeks. I got goosebumps reading this! I'm so excited for you and your new adventures and your new blog! Keep going! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete