Monday, January 23, 2012

Motivation

Another weekend, another project. I made another wreath! And now I'm selling them! I got my first order last night and I and taking more! The one I made this weekend was very simple, but its cute! If anyone wants one, let me know! You get to choose colors and how many flowers you want. I can even do argyle.

I was painting our upstairs hallway this weekend and I never know why I volunteer to help on things that need to look nice. There were a few close calls to the newly painted white doors with yellow hand prints. There are lovely white splatters on the floor, {Thank the good lord that we are ripping that up next} and there is also a dog foot print since dog #1 felt like exploring the paint. But it was nice to have two friends keeping me company and a watchful eye out for me while I worked.
Kelso {dog #2} & Payton {dog #1}

I finished Week one of Couch to 5K on Saturday!! Today I got the bright idea during short circuit {8 stations-3 minutes at each station} to see how long I could run during the whole 3 minutes. Surprising to me, I ran the whole 3 minutes. Week 2 starts tomorrow and it sounds like a fun time!

"The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person."  

No comments:

Post a Comment